Every business faces IT security challenges, but often the cost of dealing with it can be unpalatable, especially for smaller businesses.
That’s why KH InfoSec offers a more affordable solution; a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service. Benefit from all the cyber security expertise you could need by adding an expert to your management team on a flexible, part-time basis.
- information security leadership
- technical expertise
- ongoing oversight
Our vCISO service is flexible to suit your requirements, but we often operate a four-step approach:
- Initial risk assessment: evaluation of existing culture, systems, processes and policies with a view to identify your risk level.
- Tailored security strategy and policy development: a defined security strategy that supports business objectives and technology strategies as well as ensuring legislative compliance and minimising risk.
- Implementation of security measures: as well as implementing the policies and procedures developed in step two, we’ll also assist in any security recruitment needs, procurement of third-party solutions, staff training, managing IT and information security teams and functions
- Security oversight: ongoing information security support as the business grows and as risks and regulations change.